The first question, the taxpayer needs to ask, is who issued the levy at the IRS? Was it the Automated Collection Service (ACS) or was it a Revenue Officer? The Notice of Levy will include the name, address and phone number of the person/department who issued the levy. To request any release of levy, the taxpayer or their representative must contact the person/department who issued the levy.


To release your IRS wage garnishment or settle your tax debt: call us today at 1-800-790-8574.

ADVANCE TAX RELIEF LLC – Serving All 50 States
**Over 5 Million in Tax Debt and Penalties Forgiven for our clients.

Depending on the situation, a taxpayer may need to get in compliance with the tax filings before requesting a release of levy. If a taxpayer is not in compliance with their tax filings, an agreement cannot be formalized with the IRS. However, if the taxpayer is in immediate financial hardship, the IRS will require financial information along with proof of income and expenses to substantiate the taxpayer’s inability to pay the back taxes. BE CAREFUL, however, what the taxpayer thinks may qualify as immediate economic hardship may not be the same as the IRS’ definition of financial hardship. This is why you should always hire Tax Representation to avoid making the situation worse.

If the IRS agrees that taxpayer does not have the ability to pay, the account will be placed in a hardship status and the levy will be released.

We are tax relief experts specializing in IRS back tax help, Installment Agreements, tax lien help, wage garnishment release, IRS Offer in Compromises, tax debt forgiveness and a whole lot more. Get a free consultation from an experienced tax relief expert today (800)790-8574

Some Recent Tax Settlements:
Mr. Dillard – CA Owed $6884, IRS settled for $400
Mr. Batiste – LA Owed $18513, IRS settled for $2972
Mr. Johnson – CA Owed $21,378, IRS settled for $4500
Ms. Gonzalez – TX Owed $28,816, IRS settled for $1700
Mr. Anthony – NY Owed $14,000, IRS settled for $900
Mr. Wilkes – CA Owed 32,211, IRS settled for $1250

Owe the IRS and need help? Call us to discuss your unique situation (800)790-8574 or visit

Connect with us:
BBB PAGE:…/advance-tax-re…/reviews-and-complaints





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s