An IRS tax lien is a judgement placed on your credit report that usually follows to any real estate that you own by also being placed in a county courthouse.
ADVANCE TAX RELIEF LLC
BBB A+ Rated
IRS PROBLEMS? Call (800)790-8574
The IRS usually files a lien when:
1. You owe a lot of money usually over $25,000 and have been unresponsive at communicating with them.
2. Your case has been determined to be “Currently Not collectible” (CNC) whereas the IRS chooses not to actively collect against you but wants to protect their interest.
3. You file an Offer in Compromise (OIC) with the IRS and the IRS places the lien on you in advance of acceptance, removing the lien once your Offer is accepted and paid.
Telemarketers and tax lien mailers get a hold of this lien info and
1. Call you (often excessively)
2. Send out mailings that often look like IRS correspondence.
Sometimes these folks are misleading just to make some kind of sale. If you are CNC or OIC above – you can usually ignore these folks – why mess with the resolution of your case.
How can you get a Tax Lien removed? Yes call us (800)790-8574 for a free analysis of your situation.
So, if you have IRS Problems and unfiled tax returns – Take action today! You should work with a local tax relief firm. Call Advance Tax Relief (800) 790-8574
GET TAX RELIEF HELP TODAY
If you think that you may need help filing your 2017 tax return and past due tax returns, you may want to partner with a reputable tax relief company who can help you get the max refund.
Advance Tax Relief has a offices in Houston, TX and Los Angeles, CA and helps many individuals just like you work with the IRS to solve a wide variety of issues, including penalty waivers.
Call our team today at 800-790-8574 for more information. For a free consultation, schedule an appointment with us online.
Feel free to also learn about us and contact us via http://www.advancetaxrelief.com.
However, it doesn’t matter where you live, we service taxpayers nationwide.
Over $50 million has been settled for our clients nationwide.